Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

Power suit and pretty cat hair & acessories
Who says you can be a stylish burglar?
A Black heat, pencil dress and blazer are excellent for a fashion getaway
Diamands are a girl's best friend
Finally they invent a truly powerfull pumps
Yesterday, after listening to varius opinions and see the trailer, I've decided to go watch Batman.
I was a little apreensive because usually i'm not a fan of action movies.
Batman did surprise me, I stare at the screen the all time.
Not just to see what Catwoman was dressing or to think: "How can this girl jump, run and dissapear on those heels?" but also to enjoy the story.
I liked every moment of it and I even held my heart on my hands when Batman was trying to escape from a difficult place (I don't want to spoil the experience for those of you who didn't watch the movie yet) even if I already knew that he would get out of there.
I apologize to the men but Catwoman got the full attention of my fashion side.
If you want, ask, and I will do a fashion post of the men on the movie.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! You have such a nice blog!
    I'm a new follower, would you like to follow each other?

    http://makeupandlondon.com

    xx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet.

    I saw your blog and i'm a follower now.

    If you'll like better, you have a Portuguese version of this blog: http:\\www.lxhugs.blogspot.pt

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete