Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dress - Zara
Blouse - Zara
I've sinned today. I admit it. Temptation got the best of my and I shopped for clothes just to feel better.
I'm more of a need shopper then an impulse one. 
I didn't reallyyyyyyy need the clothes I bought today, but I couldn't help myself.
All because my digital camera it's not working very well, I can't use any memory card on it.
I got sad and a little bit lost: "What am I going to do for my blog now?", was my first thought.
A part of me said, as I was entering the store: "really? Are you going to buy clothes? What about saving the money to fix your camera?, but I pretended I didn't hear any of it.
But we can always see the bright side of things.
At least my sin made me see the new Zara's collection (which I recommend) and also gave me something to blog about.

4 comments:

  1. Love that green dress!!

    XOXO,

    http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know exactly what you mean...I always feel better when i buy something too :)


    <3 Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green dress! It's a stunning colour :D We all have had moments of impulse - I'm guilty too... I hope your memory card gets fixed though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zara! Such a pretty the second look!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete